2019 Spark Scholarship Program
The Spark Your Life Scholarship is back for 2019! We are proud to announce a scholarship of $3,000 to one 2019 high school graduate who plans to pursue an undergraduate degree at a four-year college or university.
- The applicant must provide a high school transcript or report card that includes first semester grades for his/her senior year.
- The applicant must be accepted to a four-year college or university.
- 18 years old.
- A 500-word essay must be submitted with this application. The essay must describe the thing, idea, action, or person that serves as the “spark” that inspires the applicant’s life. Specifically, the applicant must address how this “spark” has become a catalyst for their journey toward higher education and beyond.
- Application Form (link below)
- High school transcript with first semester grades for his/her senior year
- A 500-word essay that describes the thing, idea, action, or person that serves as the “spark” that inspires the applicant’s life. Specifically, the applicant must address how this “spark” has become a catalyst for their journey toward higher education and beyond
Deadline for Applications
Applications must be typewritten and received by 11:59 pm CST, Saturday, August 31st 2019. Late applications will not be accepted. Completed applications may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Winner for 2019 scholarship give away is Judy Yu! – Updated 9/13/2019
Spark Energy will select and announce the recipient on September 17, 2019. The scholarship award will be based on merit and qualifications shall not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, or disability. For more terms and condition please visit here.