Can you turn my electricity on or do I have to call the utility company?

To get electricity or natural gas service at a new address, you’ll need to contact the utility so they can process your move in. Once you do that, you can sign up with Spark Energy online or by phone at 877-547-7275.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No