Delaware Rebate Offer
Get your Visa® Prepaid Card(s) when you sign up for ‘Spark Price Protect 12’ electricity plan and stay with us – new customers only!1,2
When you sign up for an electricity and/or natural gas and stay with us, you can get Prepaid Card(s) by following these simple steps.
When you sign up for ‘Spark Price Protect 12’ Electricity plan get up to $200 in Prepaid Card(s)*:
Please follow the below steps to claim your electricity Prepaid Card(s):
- Please print and complete the Prepaid Card request form. Click here for the request form.
- To qualify for the first $100 Prepaid Card1 attach a copy of your first monthly bill showing Spark Energy as your electric supply company.
- To qualify for the second $100 Prepaid Card1 submit a second Prepaid Card request form with a copy of your 6th monthly bill showing Spark Energy as your electric supply company.
- Customer must have an active account with Spark Energy in good standing, not pending cancellation, and remain on qualifying plan at time of Prepaid Card processing to receive this Prepaid Card and must submit the form within ninety(90) days of the respective eligibility date(s). Particularly within ninety(90) days of end of 1st month of service for first Prepaid Card and within ninety(90) days of end of 6th month of service for second Prepaid Card.
- Limit one Prepaid Card cycle totaling $200 per account.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
- The Prepaid Card will be mailed to the account holder of record.
1 Stock Batch Incentive Visa® Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted within the U.S. only. Your Visa Prepaid Card is valid for 6 months after issuance. Please find the terms & conditions of the Prepaid Card here.
2 Municipal aggregation customers are not eligible for a Prepaid Card(s).
Is there any cost to enroll?
No. Spark Energy does not charge any enrollment fees.
Why am I able to switch to Spark Energy?
Certain states deregulate their wholesale electricity market to encourage competition and choice for homeowners and small businesses. Retail electricity providers such as Spark Energy are encouraged to compete for customers. More than 600,000 consumers throughout the USA have chosen Spark Energy as their new electric provider.
Do I also have to call my utility company?
No. We do everything for you; we make all the arrangements. You’ll get confirmation in the mail from your utility company that you’ve opted for Spark Energy.
Will I have to pay two separate bills?
No. When you select Spark Energy as your electricity provider you will receive one consolidated bill from your local utility. Spark Energy will appear as the electric generation supplier on your bill.
Who do I call if there is a problem with my service?
Your electricity will continue to be delivered by your local utility. If you experience any type of outage or emergency, contact your local utility.
Who is Spark Energy?
Spark Energy was founded in 1999 and has grown to become one of the most trusted retail energy suppliers in the United States. Based in Houston, Texas, we have been providing electricity and natural gas to homes just like yours for more than 20 years. We are proud to be a publicly traded company. Our NASDAQ ticker is VIA. For more information, visit our investor relations page.
How do I sign up?
Complete your enrollment today online or call us at 844-802-4927.
Sign up for new service
Like our pricing but not currently a customer? You can sign up online or give us a call with your Utility account number.