Spark Energy has partnered with Pay Star in order to give you the best payment services available… at no cost to you!
- Make one-time payments
- Schedule future dated payments
- Enroll, update, and cancel Autopay
- Easily change your payment method
- Save your payment information for future use.
Important Autopay Notes:
- If you have a current invoice due, you must make a separate, one-time payment on or before the due date as enrolling in or changing the existing autopay method will become effective on your next generated invoice.
- Authorized payments received after 9 pm Central, as well as payments received on weekends or holidays, will be processed the next business day.
- Making a one-time payment will not remove you from the Autopay program and may result in double payment.