Spark Bass Membership Program
Not eligible to be serviced by Spark Energy? No problem.
Sign up for the Spark Energy Bass Membership Program.
Spark Energy is an official sponsor of the Skeeter® Bass Champs Tournaments, Texas #1 Tournament Trail. The Spark Energy Bass Membership Program (“Program”) is designed to reward eligible anglers who participate in the Bass Champs Tournament events, catch an 8+ largemouth bass and enter the Texas Share a Lunker program. It’s simple, all you have to do is participate in the activities and be a Spark Energy Bass Member or a Spark Energy Customer.
Join the Spark Energy Bass Membership Program and be eligible to win!
3 Ways to Reel in Spark Bass Rewards
- Spark Energy Weekly Drawings Visit www.sparkfishing.com and fill out the online form for your chance to reel in a $250 gift card. See below for full details.
- Spark Energy Bonus Cash Place in the top 10 at a Bass Champs Tournament and the highest finisher wins $2,000. Unclaimed bonus cash will be forwarded to the next event in that region. Plus, an additional $5,000 will be awarded, at the championship, to the highest placing Spark Energy customer or Spark Bass Member. See below for full details.
- Share a Lunker Anglers who reel in any largemouth bass that weighs in at least 8 lbs. can win Spark Bonus Cash. Spark Energy will award, one prize, per year, per Spark Bass member or Spark Energy customer that submits and has a fish approved in the Share a Lunker program from Texas Park & Wildlife Department at www.texassharelunker.com. Share a Lunker Bonus
- 8 lbs – $250
- 10 lbs – $500
- 13 lbs – $1,000
- $2,000 to biggest fish caught all year
The Spark Energy Bass Membership is $75.00 for a one-year (Jan. 1, 2021– Dec. 31, 2021) membership and gives anglers the chance to compete for, and win, extra money at Bass Champs Tournament events.
The membership fee is for one angler and does not cover any circuit or tournament fees or costs. Circuit formats and cost may vary, Program members are responsible for understanding the requirements for each circuit.
For questions you can call: 713-337-2742
Bass Champs Tournament Circuit *
|North Region #1||February 27, 2021||Lake Fork||Lake Fork Marina & Hotel||Alba, TX|
|North Region #2||April 10, 2021||Lake Ray Roberts||Ray Roberts Marina||Sanger, TX|
|North Region #3||May 1, 2021||Cedar Creek Lake||Log Cabin Boat Ramp||Log Cabin, TX|
|North Region #4||June 19, 2021||Lake Tawakoni||West Tawakoni City Park||West Tawakoni, TX|
South Region #1
|January 16, 2021||Lake Falcon||Zapata County Boat Ramp||Zapata,TX|
|South Region #2||February 20, 2021||Lake Amistad||Diablo East Boat Ramp||Del Rio, TX|
|South Region #3 & 4 – Double Header||April 17 –18, 2021||Lake Amistad||Diablo East Boat Ramp||Del Rio, TX|
East Region #1
|January 9, 2021||Sam Rayburn||Umphrey Family Pavillion||Brookeland, TX|
East Region #2
|February 13, 2021||Toledo Bend||Cypress Bend Park Pavillion||Many, LA|
East Region #3
|March 13, 2021||Sam Rayborn||Umphrey Family Pavillion||Brookeland, TX|
East Region #4
|May 22, 2021||Toledo Bend||Cypress Bend Park Pavillion||Many, LA|
Central Region #1
|February 6, 2021||Lake Travis||Jones Brothers Park||Jonestown, TX|
Central Region #2
|March 6, 2021||Lake Belton||Temple Lake Park||Temple, TX|
Central Region #3
|April 24, 2021||Lake LBJ||LBJ Yacht Club & Marina||Marble Falls, TX|
Central Region #4
|May 15, 2021||Lake LBJ||LBJ Yacht Club & Marina||Marble Falls, TX|
Become a Spark Energy Bass Member
All registrations for the 2021 Spark Energy Bass Membership will expire on December 31, 2021. Applicants must re-register to participate in 2022.
Spark Energy Bass Membership Terms and Conditions
- Spark Energy Bass Membership is only open to the 2021 Bass Champs Tournament Circuit® events. Be sure to check the current list of events. 2021 Bass Champs Tournament Circuit®
- Program annual membership is $75.00. Membership is valid from March 25, 2021 through December 31, 2021. There will be no refunds, transfer, or assignment if Program member does not use membership during the membership year.
- Spark Energy Bass membership registration must be completed prior to any sanctioned tournament to be eligible for awards.
- Program is only open to anglers who are not electricity consumers served in the Transmission and Distribution Utilities service areas where Spark Energy’s is certified to serve as a Retail Electric Provider (REP).
- Eligible winners must be members of the Spark Energy Bass Membership Program, and be able to provide and required proof to support membership application.
- Membership does not include any required tournament insurance, boat insurance, boat and/or equipment rental or purchases.
- Spark Energy reserves the right to change, modify, enhance, or terminate the Spark Energy Bass Membership Program at any time.
- It is the member’s responsibility to know the rules of the Program, and the rules, regulations, eligibility and scoring of 2021 Bass Champs Tournament Circuit® events.
- All members must be 18 or older with a paid membership fee, and winner(s) must be U.S. residents.
- Spark Energy Bass members and Spark Energy customers recipients will be responsible for paying any and all local, state, federal or other taxes on awards or drawings.
- Program members may visit Spark Energy’s website at www.sparkenergy.com to view electricity rates, Terms of Service and more details about the company.
- If members have questions regarding the Program, members may contact the company by email@example.com or call our customer service at (877) 547-7275.
- Spark Energy is a certified REP by the Public Utility Commission of Texas under Certificate Number #10046.
- Spark Bonus Cash – Spark Energy Bass members and Spark Energy customers placing in the top 10 at a Bass Champs Tournament and the highest finisher are eligible for contingency payments. Only one possible payout per tournament. A maximum of one angler per tournament will be rewarded. Spark Energy Bass membership decal must be displayed on participants’ boat. Approval of claims and payments is at the sole discretion of Bass Champs Tournament Circuit®. Spark Energy Bass members and Spark Energy customers are still eligible to win prizes in the Share a Lunker program and the Spark Energy weekly drawing.
- Winners of the Spark Energy weekly drawing can only win once from 01/01/2021 – 12/31/2021. The Spark Energy weekly drawings and Bonus Cash are part of a third-party agreement with J. Kenneth Smith and Bass Champs Tournament Circuit®, see tournament rules at: Bass Champs – Texas’s #1 Tournament Trail for eligibility and drawings. Gift Cards are issued by a third party, see issuers website at www.blackhawknetwork.com for applicable fees, terms, and conditions. Spark Energy Bass members and Spark Energy customers participating in the 2021 Bass Champs Tournament Circuit are still eligible to win prizes at any of the tournaments and in the Share a Lunker program.
- Share a Lunker program is for anglers who reel in any largemouth bass that weighs in at least 8 lbs. can win Spark Bonus Cash. Spark Energy will award prize money to a Spark Energy Bass member or Spark Energy customer that submits and has a fish approved in the Share a Lunker program from Texas Park & Wildlife Department at www.texassharelunker.com If the fish is 8+ pounds you win $250, if it’s 10+ pounds you win $500 and if it’s 13+ pounds you win $1,000 (only 1 prize awarded per year per Spark Energy Bass member or Spark Energy customer). Spark Energy Bass members and Spark Energy customers participating in the 2021 Bass Champs Tournament Circuit are still eligible to win prizes at any of the tournaments and in the Spark Energy weekly drawing