Spark Bass Membership Program
Not eligible to be serviced by Spark Energy? No problem.
Sign up for the Spark Energy Bass Membership Program.
Spark Energy is an official sponsor of the Skeeter® Bass Champs Tournaments, Texas #1 Tournament Trail. The Spark Energy Bass Membership Program (“Program”) is designed to reward eligible anglers who participate in the Bass Champs Tournament events, catch an 8+ largemouth bass and enter the Texas Share a Lunker program. It’s simple, all you have to do is participate in the activities and be a Spark Energy Bass Member or a Spark Energy Customer.
Join the Spark Energy Bass Membership Program and be eligible to win!
3 Ways to Reel in Spark Bass Rewards
- Spark Energy Weekly Drawings Visit www.sparkfishing.com and fill out the online form for your chance to reel in a $250 gift card. See below for full details.
- Share a Lunker Anglers who reel in any largemouth bass that weighs in at least 8 lbs. can win Spark Bonus Cash. Spark Energy will award, one prize, per year, per Spark Bass member or Spark Energy customer that submits and has a fish approved in the Share a Lunker program from Texas Park & Wildlife Department at www.texassharelunker.com. Share a Lunker Bonus
- 8 lbs – $250
- 10 lbs – $500
- 13 lbs – $1,000
- $2,000 to biggest fish caught all year
Share a Lunker Extra $2,000 Bonus Receive an additional $2,000 for catching the biggest fish all year on nine different lakes across Texas. That’s a total of $18,000 that Spark Energy customers and Spark Energy Bass members are eligible to win.
1. Amistad (9.5 lbs) 2. Cedar Creek (No current big bass leader) 3. Conroe (No current big bass leader) 4. Fork (11.19 lbs) 5. Palestine (8.84 lbs) 6. Ray Roberts (No current big bass leader) 7. Sam Rayburn (10.56 lbs) 8. Texoma (No current big bass leader) 9. Toledo Bend (No current big bass leader) 10. Falcon (No current big bass leader)
Share a Lunker Winners:
|Name:||Lake:||Fish Weight:||Bonus Cash:|
|Ken Smith||Lake Fork||10.56 lbs||$500|
|Mark Ferraro||Nacogdoches||10.67 lbs||$500|
|Mark Biondi Sr.||Joe Pool||9.0 lbs||$250|
|Jason Branham||Lake Belton||8.21 lbs||$250|
|Mark Biondi Jr.||Falcon||11.0 lbs||$500|
|David Burton||Lake Fork||9.04 lbs||$250|
|Jaylon Walker||Amistad||9.5 lbs||$250|
|Patrick Sutton||Lake Fork||11.19 lbs||$500|
|Jared Akin||Bridgeport||8.0 lbs||$250|
|Brandon Brossett||Palestine||8.84 lbs||$250|
3. Spark Energy Bonus Cash Place in the top 10 at a Bass Champs Tournament and the highest finisher wins $2,000. Unclaimed bonus cash will be forwarded to the next event in that region. Plus, an additional $5,000 will be awarded, at the championship, to the highest placing Spark Energy customer or Spark Bass Member. Click here to see the full details.
The Spark Energy Bass Membership is $75.00 for a one-year (Jan. 1, 2021– Dec. 31, 2021) membership and gives anglers the chance to compete for, and win, extra money at Bass Champs Tournament events.
The membership fee is for one angler and does not cover any circuit or tournament fees or costs. Circuit formats and cost may vary, Program members are responsible for understanding the requirements for each circuit.
For questions you can call: 713-337-2742
Bass Champs Tournament Circuit *
|North Region #1||February 27, 2021||Lake Fork||Lake Fork Marina & Hotel||Alba, TX|
|North Region #2||April 10, 2021||Lake Ray Roberts||Ray Roberts Marina||Sanger, TX|
|North Region #3||May 1, 2021||Cedar Creek Lake||Log Cabin Boat Ramp||Log Cabin, TX|
|North Region #4||June 19, 2021||Lake Tawakoni||West Tawakoni City Park||West Tawakoni, TX|
South Region #1
|January 16, 2021||Lake Falcon||Zapata County Boat Ramp||Zapata,TX|
|South Region #2||February 20, 2021||Lake Amistad||Diablo East Boat Ramp||Del Rio, TX|
|South Region #3 & 4 – Double Header||April 17 –18, 2021||Lake Amistad||Diablo East Boat Ramp||Del Rio, TX|
East Region #1
|January 9, 2021||Sam Rayburn||Umphrey Family Pavillion||Brookeland, TX|
East Region #2
|February 13, 2021||Toledo Bend||Cypress Bend Park Pavillion||Many, LA|
East Region #3
|March 13, 2021||Sam Rayborn||Umphrey Family Pavillion||Brookeland, TX|
East Region #4
|May 22, 2021||Toledo Bend||Cypress Bend Park Pavillion||Many, LA|
Central Region #1
|February 6, 2021||Lake Travis||Jones Brothers Park||Jonestown, TX|
Central Region #2
|March 6, 2021||Lake Belton||Temple Lake Park||Temple, TX|
Central Region #3
|April 24, 2021||Lake LBJ||LBJ Yacht Club & Marina||Marble Falls, TX|
Central Region #4
|May 15, 2021||Lake LBJ||LBJ Yacht Club & Marina||Marble Falls, TX|
Become a Spark Energy Bass Member
All registrations for the 2021 Spark Energy Bass Membership will expire on December 31, 2021. Applicants must re-register to participate in 2022.