2021 Spark Energy Scholarship Program
THE SCHOLARSHIP IS NOW CLOSED
The Spark Your Life Scholarship is back for 2021! We are proud to announce that Spark Energy will award a one-time scholarship valued at $3,000 to one 2021 high school graduate who plans to pursue an undergraduate degree at a four-year college or university.
Applicants must follow the eligibility criteria outlined below and electronically submit the requested information for consideration.
- The applicant must be accepted to an accredited four-year college or university.
- Must be 18 years old.
- A 500-word essay must be submitted with this application. The essay must describe the thing, idea, action, or person that serves as the “spark” that inspires the applicant’s life. Specifically, the applicant must address how this “spark” has become a catalyst for their journey toward higher education and beyond.
- Submit the required documents electronically by 11:59 pm CST, Tuesday, August 31st, 2021.
- Application Form (below).
- Official high school transcript with first semester grades for his/her senior year in the 2020-2021 school year.
- A 500-word essay that describes the thing, idea, action, or person that serves as the “spark” that inspires the applicant’s life. Specifically, the applicant must address how this “spark” has become a catalyst for their journey toward higher education and beyond.
- A copy of your college or university acceptance letter must be provided to Spark Energy along with the application.
- The successful applicant must be able to provide a Student ID from a college or university where the scholarship award will be paid.
Deadline for Applications
Applications must be received by 11:59 pm CST, Tuesday, August 31st, 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.
The winner of the 2021 Spark Energy scholarship will be announced here
Spark Energy will select and announce the recipient on September 13th, 2021. The scholarship award will be based on merit and qualifications shall not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, or disability. For more terms and conditions please visit here.