2020 Spark Scholarship Program
The Spark Your Life Scholarship is back for 2020! We are proud to announce a scholarship of $3,000 to one 2020 high school graduate who plans to pursue an undergraduate degree at a four-year college or university.
- The applicant must be accepted to a four-year college or university.
- Must be 18 years old.
- A 500-word essay must be submitted with this application. The essay must describe the thing, idea, action, or person that serves as the “spark” that inspires the applicant’s life. Specifically, the applicant must address how this “spark” has become a catalyst for their journey toward higher education and beyond.
- Application Form (link below)
- High school transcript with first semester grades for his/her senior year
- A 500-word essay that describes the thing, idea, action, or person that serves as the “spark” that inspires the applicant’s life. Specifically, the applicant must address how this “spark” has become a catalyst for their journey toward higher education and beyond
Deadline for Applications
Applications must be received by 11:59 pm CST, Friday, July 31st, 2020. Late applications will not be accepted.
How to Submit the application:
Use the link below and submit your application online or download the form and e-mail the completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winner for 2020 will be announced here, check back!
Spark Energy will select and announce the recipient on August 14, 2020. The scholarship award will be based on merit and qualifications shall not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, or disability. For more terms and condition please visit here.