Getting Powered Up in Westminster
Founded in 1999 as a quality electricity and gas provider, Spark Energy works to consistently deliver low-cost electricity and natural gas, a better customer experience and community support to hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers across sixteen states. We are committed to being the best electricity and gas supplier in the country. In Westminster, this means:
- Helping power the Westminster Fiber Network, the first community wide gigabit fiber to the premise network in the mid-Atlantic region
- Keeping the party going during the Maryland Wine Festival
- Harnessing the power of the Hashawha Windmill
- Allowing students at McDaniel College to study late into the night
Westminster Electric & Gas Provider
For many years, Westminster residents and companies had to use a single company for their electricity service. Today, Maryland residents and companies have greater freedom to choose a different energy provider. So why should you choose Spark Energy?
- Affordable electricity and gas – If you’re looking for better energy rates, Spark Energy consistently strives to offer competitive electricity and natural gas plans.
- Reliable service - Plenty of other energy retailers have come and gone, but Spark Energy is here to stay. In business for more than a decade, Spark Energy has outlasted natural disasters, economic pressures and the ups and downs of a highly competitive industry.
- Exceptional customer service – To provide fast answers to your questions and concerns, we’ve invested substantial resources to develop a first-class US-based customer service division.
Spark Energy is a proven, trusted company that can bring you low electricity and gas rates and outstanding service.
Electricity & Natural Gas Plans in Westminster
In Westminster, Baltimore Gas & Electric is the utility, which means they provide and maintain the infrastructure, including the power and gas lines, used to deliver electricity and gas to your residence or place of business. But you have the option of choosing a different company, like Spark Energy, to supply that electricity and gas to the utility.
Thanks to energy deregulation
, selecting a different energy provider in Maryland is kind of like switching to a different long distance company. When you switch to Spark Energy, your utility will continue to deliver electricity and gas to your home or place of business, and they will handle issues like outages. They will continue to bill you each month, and Spark Energy will appear as a line item on your monthly bill.
So you’ll still get a monthly bill from the same utility. The only difference is you’re using a different energy supplier. And in the process, you can get low prices for electricity and natural gas.
Westminster residents looking to save on their electricity and natural gas have options with Spark Energy. All our Westminster electricity plans have one thing in common: no monthly fees. Is your Westminster business looking to save money on monthly energy bills? Spark Energy offers custom plans designed to fit your unique needs. Contact us today for your custom quote!